*** NOTE: Since there have been a number of attempted fraudulent returns by customers, we will NO LONGER accept returns for any TiAL products. We will make all the attempts to prove and stand our case that we notified all customers prior to purchase that NO RETURNS will be accepted. So please make sure that you will be ordering the correct BOV or Wastegate kit. All sales for TiAL BOV or Wastegate are final. Our units all have serial number that you can trace at TiAL Sport website to check authenticity and we will record each Serial # that we sold as well. In short, we DO NOT accept returns for any reasons or excuses. Thank you. ***
Part # TIAL-Q-BOV (Purple Finish)
- The first revision of the nine year old original TiAL BOV. The Q bolts right up to any standard TiAL flange so you can upgrade without having to re-weld. Through countless hours of R&D we were able to make the same size valve flow a staggering 60% more than the original design - that means 60% more air is blown off per cycle! This is the highest flowing BOV on the market. The Q will be offered in all of the current colors.
- Color: PURPLE
- Includes: TiAL BOV Assembly, TiAL V-Band Clamp, High Pressure O-Ring, TiAL Air Fitting and Weld-On Flange (Available in Aluminum Only)
- For use on turbo-charged and super-charged applications (Paxton, Vortec, etc.). The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy. It features a large 1.98 in (50.5mm) valve; we believe this is the largest valve available with the highest flow capacity.
- The valve seal utilizes a Viton O-ring that is clamped in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out. The valve stem and guide are Teflon-lubricated, hard anodize-coated for wear resistance.
- The Blow Off Valve also comes with our own machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response. The actuator has a high temp silicone Nomex-reinforced diaphragm for long life.
- Spring Rate: 11 PSI Purple Spring (-22 in/Hg)
Use: Engine Vacuum Reading: -22 to -23 in/Hg