Innovative Replacement Engine Mount Kit for 1988-1991 Prelude Manual Trans 60A
Part # 29151-60A
- This Kit Includes:
- 1) Driver Mount - 29111
- 1) Passenger Mount - 29121
- 1) Rear Mount - 29630
- B21A engines(found in 90-91 Prelude Si & SR) may require additional modification/parts.
- If your vehicle came stock with the Honda B21 engine, you MUST use the Stock Honda driver side B20A post mount engine bracket(11910-PK1-000) & chassis bracket(50824-SF1-010 & 50824-SF1-030) in order for the mount to bolt up(See below for Honda part numbers).
- It is strongly recommended that all installs be done by a mechanic or automotive specialist.
- Mounts CAN NOT be returned or swapped out after they have been bolted down (revealing bolt impressions).
- PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS KIT FITS YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE BOLTING THEM IN PLACE.
- Innovative Engine Mounts are built for performance driving. Although Innovative's bushings are made to absorb engine vibration, you may still notice slight vibration depending on your engine's series and HP. Innovative Mounts removes the dampening oil containers harbored by OEM/Stock mounts. By switching to stiffer mounts without the fluid reduces wheel hop and increases driving response.
- Replaces the Honda Stock/OEM parts:
- 50810-SF1-000 (29630)
- 50816-SF1-000 (29121)
- 50820-SF1-000 (29111)
- Replacement Mount Kit for 1988-1991 Honda Prelude (BA)
- Designed to fit the Prelude BA chassis that came stock with B20a engines & 5 speed manual transmissions.
- Unique no-tear vibration minimizing bushings
- CAD/CAM Designed
- Stress Analyzed
- Lifetime warranty