Looking for even more improved acceleration and fuel economy from your 2003-2007 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 Cummins 5.9L? Then step up to the Banks’ 3.5" Monster-Ram intake manifold with Boost Tube system. Providing 26.8% more PSI than the standard Banks’ High-Ram 3" intake it flows air even more efficiently from the intercooler, providing greater airflow without the drawback of raising turbine backpressure.
- Increases air density, power & fuel economy
- 3.5" Inlet is CNC port matched for a perfectly engineered fit
- Outflows the competition by up to 56.9%
- Improved throttle response
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
- Optional Banks Billet Heater Delete adds an additional half pound of boost (Part # 42732)
Your intake manifold is the last chance to add vital turbo boost to your engine. The Banks’ 3.5" Monster-Ram intake manifold with Boost Tube system allows for cooler, denser air — and that equates directly to real power. Don’t choke your engine with the stock intake manifold. Whether you’re just starting out or you’ve already made major aftermarket modifications, step up to the new 3.5" CNC port matched Banks Monster-Ram intake with Boost Tube.