*** NOTE: Since there have been a number of attempted fraudulent returns by customers, we will NO LONGER accept returns for any TiAL products. We will make all the attempts to prove and stand our case that we notified all customers prior to purchase that NO RETURNS will be accepted. So please make sure that you will be ordering the correct BOV or Wastegate kit. All sales for TiAL BOV or Wastegate are final. Our units all have serial number that you can trace at TiAL Sport website to check authenticity and we will record each Serial # that we sold as well. In short, we DO NOT accept returns for any reasons or excuses. Thank you. ***
- 347 Stainless Steel Alloy is used for valve and valve housing.
- High temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resists "relaxing" at temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing the same material used in the higher level gates for reliability and longevity.
- CNC Machined 304L 12mm thick weld flanges.
- Low Cost.
- Made is USA.
- Color anodized 6061-T651 aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
- Wastegates shipped with air fittings and stainless hardware.
Disclaimers: Images in most cases are for display purposes only. Please read carefully about the product before buying, and contact us if you have any questions. If we are low on stock in store, items may ship from the manufacturer or one of our distributors. Depending on your location, some items may ship via FedEx with a 1-3 business day gaurantee. Please contact us directly if you need expedited services, or if you're an international customer that would like to purchase over-sized items.
Important Shipping NOTICE: Posted shipping cost ONLY applies for lower 48 states. Shipping to HI/PR/AK/VI/GU may cost more. Please contact us before you place any order. Thank you.