Neuspeed P-Flo Air Intake System
The plastic factory airbox in your VW/Audi is good at muffling intake noise and enhancing low rpm engine speed performance, but becomes very restrictive when the engine is operating in the higher rpm range – where most performance drivers need it. Many intake manufacturers use the main simple principle to create a new intake system - more air the better. This is not true, every cars' needs are different. Neuspeed understand this so after months of development, Neuspeed has determined that the only significant restriction in the stock intake is the airbox. As a result, MAF location and original intake tract remain the same. Put your trust into an intake manufacturer that knows performance and get this Neuspeed Intake for your Audi/VW.
Intake Kit Features:
- Washable and reusable Oiled multi-Layer cotton gauze Air Filters
- CARB Exempt: Executive Order D-236-16
- This kit fits the newer 2.0L TSI engines without air pump (engine code CCTA), that has the air filter box located in front of the battery
- To determine if your vehicle is Air Pump equipped, there would be a 1 1/4" tube on a 90 degree fitting located on the front side of the air filter box lid
- PZEV & SULEV vehicles come with factory air pump, use Neuspeed 65.10.92 intake instead
Important Shipping NOTICE: Posted shipping cost ONLY applies for lower 48 states.
Shipping to HI/PR/AK/VI/GU may cost more. Please contact us before you place any order. Thank you.