Moroso Part # 20910 Oil Pan, Steel, Clear Zinc, 5.5 qt.
Honda / Acura, 1.6/1.8L B-Series, VTEC & non-VTEC
Moroso Street/Strip Pans are wet sump pans intended for street-performance machines that occasionally see some track time. They are modified with either a Deep Sump or Kicked-Out Sump for increased capacity to improve oil control under hard acceleration and to help the engine run cooler. Moroso Street/Strip Pans are designed for simple bolt-on installations in production chassis.
* Kicked out sump
* Includes 6 trap doors, 2 baffles and a removable sump tray
* Works with OEM exhaust manifold and most aftermarket exhaust/header combinations
* Sump baffle that fully surrounds oil pump pickup for increased oil control while accelerating, cornering and braking
* Turbo/Supercharger oil drainback and temperature sensor bung
* Features a magnetic drainplug and temperature sensor bung provision
* Clear zinc plating for durability and corrosion resistance
* Uses Stock Oil Pump and Pickup
* 1994-98 Acura Integra with 1.8L VTEC and Non-VTEC.
* Honda Acura B16A B16B B17A B18C B18C5 VTEC Type-R Integra
* Honda Acura B18A B18B B20B B20Z B-SERIES VTEC Type-R Civic