ACL TRI-METAL RACE SERIES
MAIN BEARINGS SET
Part # 5M1959H-STD
90-01 Integra RS, LS, GS, GSR, Type-R
Honda B18A, B18B, B18C1, B18C5
1999-2000 Honda Civic Si B16A
1993-97 Honda Civic Del Sol B16A
1994-2001 Honda CRV B20B and B20Z
Honda K20A2, K20A3, K20Z1 K24A, K24Z
The unique combination of design, metallurgy and engineering come together to deliver what drivers expect from high performance Tri-metal engine bearings.
Designed to withstand higher RPM conditions, ACL Race Series Engine Bearings are available for many of the popular 4, 6 & 8 cylinder applications and feature:
- High strength overlay plate with reduced thickness for improved fatigue properties
- Hardened steel backs on all rod bearings to improve the support of the bearing lining and assist with bearing retention in the housing.
- Increased crush for improved bearing retention
-Elimination of flash plating on the back of the bearings to improve heat transfer through the bearing sand to maximize the grip between the bearings and its housing.
-Increased eccentricity to compensate for bore distortion at high rpm and to assist in the formation of hydrodynamic oil films.
- 3/4 grooved Main Bearings to optimize bearing load carrying surface area and oil flow to the con-rod bearings.
- Tight consistent wall tolerances to help you maintain consistent clearances.
- Enlarged ID chamfers on bearing edges where required to accommodate large fillet radius on performance crankshafts.